Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 metal etching prints that are a wedding and

Customer Question

I have 2 metal etching prints that are a wedding and anniversary set. They were given to my Grandmother by her cousins the Johnson family. They owned Johnson Milliners in New York
city.This set is all original and in good condition. Would you be able to give me a ball park estimate or lead me to a reputable person that could? They were given to my Grandmother around 1800.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can just make out what appears to be a signature on the bottom of the anniversary picture. I sent u a picture but doubt you will be able to make it out. If you get a chance please give me a call at the number I gave you

I do not participate in the live phone service.

Please do add photos if you can. If you used the Add Files feature, there are none here.
You can't email to the general site, I will not get them. If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.