Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

A 1900s 6' round plaster of paris dome chanidier, that was

Customer Question

A 1900s 6' round plaster of paris dome chanidier , that was in a school building in fresno ca. that was demoed. 2 or 4years back. it has two lighted corbels blue,pink
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: petehauk @yahoo.com.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: yes,i have thousands of antiques/vintage, cameras, darkroom items, 500 hundred cameras, 50+ antique/vintage movie cameras, lens, lighting, enlargers, camera lens, color lins,
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the chandelier.