Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a quick meal 407 16 copper saleman sample stove in

Customer Question

I have a quick meal 407 16 copper saleman sample stove in copper in good shape. The only problem is the oven door will not stay closed. How do I fix it and what is the valve of the stove.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the stove for review. The last one I have found sold in 2008 at auction for 1500.00 however the economy is down and I would like to see the overall condition and how the door is hinged if possible to help you in repair. I look forward to helping you.

these salesman samples are rare to find and if the door not closing can be fixed easily that would be something to fix. Today these stoves would run 850.00 in complete good condition. With the door not closing I just need to see the part in order to help direct you in fixing it if possible or selling it as is.