LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a 12 setting of China made by Noriktake pattern is

Customer Question

I have a 12 setting of China made by Noriktake pattern is Natatile 5815 would like a price so I sell it. Never been out the boxes from 50s
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 8 months ago.

Hello thank my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to look this up and post back here with the value. Are there serving pieces to this set or just the standard setting of dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, etc for 12 people? I look forward to helping you and will post back here promptly.

I am listing these per piece so you may see the price.

The Noritake Natalie pattern 5815 was produced 1957 to 1969 and is called the Gray and Black lily of the Valley Flowers pattern.

dinner plates 20.00 each

flat cup and saucer 8.00 each set

salad plate 8.00 each

bread and butter plate 6.00 each

fruit/dessert bowl 8.00 each

coupe soup bowl 8.00 each

creamer 12.00 8 oz creamer

sugar bowl with lid 30.00

12" oval platter 28.00

14" oval platter 42.00

16" oval platter 61.00

10" oval vegetable bowl 26.00

8" round vegetable bowl 25.00

salt and pepper set 21.00 per set

gravy bowl with attached plate under 10.00

small ashtray 5" 10.00

These are the current prices in todays market. If you have pieces I have not listed please let me know and I will post the current value. I am always happy to help please let me know if you have further questions on the set.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site.

Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.

Hello wanted to check if I may be of further service. If I have answered al of your questions please rate the answer so I may be paid for my work.

Thank you :