AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have a cracker barell menu from 1969 from lebanon tn. Can

Customer Question

I have a cracker barell menu from 1969 from lebanon tn. Can you tell me if this is worth anything and how much please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

The very first Cracker Barrel opened in 1969 in Lebanon, TN, so this is quite interesting!

Unfortunately, though, it seems that a lot of people kept these, so they don't really sell at high prices. Typically the range is $20 - $35.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see you have not yet accepted or rated my answer. Do you have further questions on these items?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

How do I rate an answer?

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five faces located under each answer. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. If the value of your question is more than the value of your deposit, then your deposit will be applied toward the balance due and the remainder will be debited from your previously specified payment method. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer.