rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a full set of OreIda community silverplate gentlerose

Customer Question

I have a full set of OreIda community silverplate gentlerose 1960
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have little Fork big Fork, big spoon little spoon, butter knife. I have 3 sets
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: There is a cake knife a 2 spoon with holes in it a real big spoon a small cake knife
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

A full set of Oneida Community Silverplate flatware in the Gentlerose pattern from 1960

has a current value of $75 to $95 for all of the pieces that you have described.

Silver plate means that it is coated with a thin wash of silver rather than being sterling silver which is 92.5% silver throughout.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.