rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a cast iron cooking kettle Favorite Pique 9 3gal I

Customer Question

I have a cast iron cooking kettle Favorite Pique 9 3gal I would like to find out the value
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

This is a Favorite Piqua cast iron No. 9/ 3 gallon kettle from 1916 to 1935.

If it has the lid, it has a value of $150, without the lid, $85.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
there are different kettles are they all worth the same price I could not find one like this on the internet It does not have a lid I could send a picture e-mail

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.