Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am 68 and "familiar" with antiques due to mother and

Customer Question

I am 68 and "familiar" with antiques due to mother and father being collectors for years, in fact, my Dad was a respected auctioneer in SW Ohio for many years. Anyway, before she died in 1993 she told me her Royal Bonn "Delft" lamp embossed with the date 1680 on the bottom along with other embossed stamps as well as painted numbers, etc. was the best piece she had ever owned. Having had a very large house full of antiques from 50 years of collecting this was quite a statement! It is original and in perfect condition with no chips, cracks, or repairs. What do I Have?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your beautiful Delft lamp.

Thanks for the helpful photo.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of the entire bottom so I can see the Royal Bonn marks.

Many thanks,