Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two pencil drawings from the late 30s if I had to

Customer Question

I have two pencil drawings from the late 30s if I had to guess. They belonged to my father. They have the name R Dunn. Both are on what appears to be tracing paper. On is of a side view of Crazy horse and the other is a cartoon of an Indian running from a bear with an arrow in it. would like to find out if it is drawn by Charles A R Dunn a cartoonist I think that was with Washington Times and what it may be worth
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
These might help...lol
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello

.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
.

.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Was this man a cartoonist for the paper at that time?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I sent your customer service an email. The question your asking is pretty much what I want to know. So if your asking me....well just refund my 38.00 and call it a day....I thought I was asking art experts