Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I was wondering if you could give me an approximate value

Customer Question

I was wondering if you could give me an approximate value for a Sprague and Carlton dining room set. It is solid rock maple and in very good condition. The set includes a drop leaf table with 2 additional leaves for making the table its full length. Also, we have 8 chairs with wicker woven seats. One of the chairs is an arm chair. There is also a 2 piece china cabinet and a side board chest. Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set.