Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

What would be the approximate value of an original copy of

Customer Question

what would be the approximate value of an original copy of the serial numbers used to pay the Lindberg ransom?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
I hate to be the one to let you know but, if this is a copy of the original then it has not value. If you had the original paper it may bring some value on today's market if it were documented that it was the original.

As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. We are independent appraisers who are verified to answer questions for the Just Answer site.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give.
You must click one of the stars ( or rate expert ) in order for us to be compensated for answering your question.

Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.

Please Rate this in order for me to get credit for my work from the Justanswer site.