Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have many things from Disney, I have Paramount public

Customer Question

I have many things from Walt Disney, I have Paramount public corporation theater division Will Rogers A Connecticut Yankee Mark Twain's comedy of contrast with mourn o' sullavan, it is number one three eight one dated March 17th 1931. I have original vintage movie still publicity sheets from 1978 film. I have a few sets of 11 by 14 full color scenes from The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again, the same from Walt Disney no deposit no return, also the unidentified flying more like never a dull moment hot lead and cold feet, boatniks, the littlest horse thieves comma cat from outer space comma Gus leaves and laughter with gus The Apple Dumpling Gang and if you're more. I also have the sound of music vocal selection music by Richard Rodgers lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II from 20th Century Fox a Robert Wise production, projection designed by bores leven. I have The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams a sun classic picture it's a booklet it has pictures in it and it says public relations department send International production and Company Los Angeles California. There are also many movie posters that we were originally painted on paper. I'm guessing they were water called they are like the movie Signs we have now but only done in paper that you put together. Like the first set will contain sheets all numbered and ready to be put together to hang on something could you tell me if any of this is collectible I also have many signed letters from songs that were being written for the theater or for movies.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon, my name is Timothy.

You have an extensive archive of items that need to be looked and and researched. That type of project is beyond what can be done on this site. If you tell me your location I can refer you to an appraiser in your area.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please opt out.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Forward them for me please. Thank-you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please forward it for me. Thank-you

Do you wish me to opt-out or send you a referral?