Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 2 hand colored signed copies from 1953 Athos

Customer Question

I have 2 hand colored signed copies from 1953 Athos Menaboni, 1 is glower red camellia and the other is rain day.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I know that he mainly painted birds and a few rare pictures of camellias
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: They are featured in the 1953 American camellia catalog and lithographed y Foote V. Davis in Atlanta
JA: What else should I tell the Antiques Appraiser?
Customer: They are matted in the original frame and in excellent condition. Hand colored
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the prints,
signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.