Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.

I have a 9 ct cigarette case with the hallmark of K & W. Do

Customer Question

I have a 9 ct cigarette case with the hallmark of K & W. Do you know who produced it?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 3 months ago.

Hi Tim,

Your cigarette case sounds like it could be K&W for Kurzer & Wolf but without a photo, it's going to be hard to know for sure.

If you can attach a good shot of the mark and one of the case itself, I'll identify it for you and give you a value.

Many thanks,

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes. Thanks R.