Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Ihave a 22 inch doll marked HANDWERCK ON BUT AND NECK SAYS

Customer Question

Ihave a 22 inch doll marked HANDWERCK ON BUT AND NECK SAYS DEP GERMANY H 4, IS SHE 2 DIFFERENT DOLLS
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: SHE IS FULLY JOINTED,COMPO, OPEN MOUTH 2 TEETH, NON-SLEEP EYES DARK EYES
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is Jennifer.I"m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

If you can upload a photo of the doll, and a close-up of the two marks, I'm happy to take a look for you.

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Jennifer