Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a rare oil on canvas smallish in the world a mona in

Customer Question

I have a rare oil on canvas smallish in the world a mona Lisa in very good condition I had for fifteen years I need to get an appraised value and sale size about 6x7 by leopard DE vinci
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I need to no the value thank you.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The painting is by leonard DE vinci
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload a clear picture of this painting, and one of the signature.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

Go to

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.