Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have this sword was wondering how i would go about gett it

Customer Question

Hey i have this sword was wondering how i would go about gett it appraised
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
.
.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
Everyone has looked at this and cannot read what this says, if you like I can find you an appraiser who specializes in swords that you can take this to in order to get a value. But, no one here can read this. It appears to be a middle eastern sword is what we have all thought.

Glenda

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Middle Eastern is all u can give me? I just want to know if its worth anything, I thought you guys were appraisers? But, yes i Would like a sword appraiser to take a look at it...

Hello

Not all of us are appraisers of Middle Eastern Swords, not all of us can do all things. I was trying to be nice and let you know that everyone had looked at this, no one knows what it is exactly since we do not read Middle Eastern, the consensus is that it is from the Middle East but, no one can value this for you as we have not seen one sold like this to compare it to.

I just wanted you to know what was happening since it has been here awhile with no one responding to you.

You will need to take this to an appraiser in your area so you can have them look at it in person to obtain a value. If you can tell me where you are located I can get you a list.

Or if you are simply looking for how much Middle Eastern Swords are currently selling for on the market as of today, I can give you a general value of what they are selling for.

Glenda