Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner, Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

THE WORKS OF SHAKESPEARE EDITED WITH INTRODUCTIONS AND NOTES

Customer Question

THE WORKS OF SHAKESPEARE EDITED WITH INTRODUCTIONS AND NOTES BY C. H. HERFORD LITT. D., HON. LITT. D. [VICT.] PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE IN THE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF WALES, ABERYSTWYTH IN TEN VOLUMES NEW YORK THE MACMILLAN COMPANY LONDON: MACMILLAN & CO., LTD. 1902
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Does this set have the name the "Eversley Edition"?

Kind regards,
Doris

If another professional enters our exchanges, feel free to tell them that you are working with me if you wish.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
IT HAS EVERSLEY EDITION

Thank you.

Your Eversley Edition set has an estimated retail value of $140-160 assuming good condition and depending on sale location.

In general, a private seller to a dealer or at auction can expect 30-60% of estimated retail value.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, most professionals on the site will respect that request.

If another professional enters our exchanges after my answer here, please feel free to tell them you are working with me, if you wish.

Hi there!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?

Kind regards,
Doris