Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a oil canvas painting by "ROCKY" of the Flying

Customer Question

i have a oil canvas painting by "ROCKY" of the Flying Buttress of Notre Dame. I know nothing of the age. Just that my grandmother recieved it in 1987. Its in excellent condition with plastic wrap over the oil painting, rolled up in a art tube. Just curious about it...its worth...etc
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
You have the only painting of this. The artist is not listed in any Art Data base. It may be they were a local artist who painted this. It can be valued for what it is, the composition, subject matter, etc. If you like I can value this for you, if you can give me the size and also can you take a picture of this without the plastic wrap on it, so it can be seen fully?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.