Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Kite Flying Days by Ellenshaw, Recommend by neighbor, How

Customer Question

Kite Flying Days by Peter Ellenshaw
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Recommend by neighbor
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: How much are the original Winnie the Pooh paintings worth? Kite Flying Days, Grand Afternoon, Joy of Autumn and Winter Walk... they are signed too!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help.

We answer just one question per request. Which item do you want me to appraise?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what is the value of an original painting - Kite Flying Days signed by Peter Ellenshaw?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have put my credit card onto this account/order..Is everything in order and can you answer my question?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hello...

Hello again,

I need to see a picture of your painting. Please also tell me its measurements.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.