Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Have several pieces of antique floor lamps, two table lamps,

Customer Question

Have several pieces of antique floor lamps, two table lamps, and complete Italian or French bedroom sets with night tables and combination dresser/desk. Need help with really what we have--John
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello John

Do you need someone to come to your home to value all of this for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Trying to determine where we are on the antiques?? and is it worth the imput?? John
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do you know the origin of the furniture bed and other lighting, time period or other general background on these items? John

I do not see any items only the picture of a painting. I am sorry I only do one item per question. So I will opt out , maybe one of the other experts will want to do the many items you have.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Glenda--sorry, but I thought I had sent several pictures of lamps and bed headboard and bottom.--John
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 3 months ago.

Hi John,

As Glenda said, most of the appraisers here can handle only 1, or perhaps 2,items per question. I'm happy to address one or two for you. If you'd prefer to wait for another appraiser, let me know and I'll opt out ASAP.