Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

We have a Chinese Carved Dragon Chair which we believe came

Customer Question

We have a Chinese Carved Dragon Chair which we believe came into our family possession around the '30's or '40's. We have various photo's available and a number under the seat which reads SA-ND-T-W722J ZWA
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Your chair is Chinese export 1890-1920s. These are usually stained black. This would sell for $400-600 at auction and retail (insurance) value is $1000.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important to click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,