Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Mitterteich norway rose 8 settings with serving platter, tea

Customer Question

mitterteich norway rose 8 settings with serving platter, tea and coffee set up....its my Moms and she got it as a wedding gift in 1959....what would its value be she would like to know
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Its very pretty....
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom.