Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Glenda. Over the years I have collected several pieces of

Customer Question

Glenda B. Over the years I have collected several pieces of Whiting and Davis Jewelry. I am curious to what they would go for now. I am sending pictures JustAnswer.com The first picture is a necklace and clip earrings of sterling silver the stones are brown, blue, and purple abalone. The other 2 large earrings are white mother of pearl and go with 2 other bracelets in a picture to follow. The 2nd picture has a necklace and ring set,also 2 st silver earrings with peridot stones, the earrings on the card are a match to another gold bracelet shown in picture 3. The silver bangle is made by Trefari. Picture 3 is a gold bracelet with aquamarine gem, silver bangle next. Gold bracelet that matches earrings in pic 2. also a st silver bracelet with green peridot gem. Picture 4 is Silver clutch purse, and then 2 different styles mother of pearl bracelets. All items are in excellent shape, with good clasps From Mary Creasy Acct # ***** ID# *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello Mary

.

Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.

I will be happy to help you with two items per question. If you would like to send more questions addressed to me, with two items per question that would be great.

You have to send images like this.

Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda