rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Perfect condition 8 place setting 1961 kaysons golden

Customer Question

perfect condition 8 place setting 1961 kaysons golden rhapsody fine china cups saucers plates dinner and bread and butter
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: a single owner never changed hands never been used
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: it was also kept in a china cabinet and i believe thats all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Here are the items that I have that I am interested int he value of. please let me know if you need anything thing else. Thank you!

Thank you so much.

Kaysons Fine China in the 1961 Golden Rhapsody pattern in a service for 8 has a current value of $200 to $250

based on recent sales of the same pattern.

Some sites that I recommend are,, Ebay and

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.