Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Where can i find a book showing dolls from kais inc american

Customer Question

where can i find a book showing dolls from kais inc american artist collection 1997 through 2000 janis bernard and others. i have about 22 dolls from that time and need to sell my entire collection. i am close to 80 and need to down size. a book or 2 that shows the dolls and original cost and value now. i saw some books for sale just before i clicked on this page but it showed the books and prices but no way to connect? can you help? thank you
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
main 3 dolls names are Morgan Andrea and Juliette and HER PRINCESS WITH A BIG CARRIAGE
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i would like original sale price and current values in perfect shape most of them they were boxed for lack of display space
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
when do you think i will have an answer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
in a little while my phone will be off for a few hours i will be going out let me know did not think it would take this long????
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't understand what the delay is i saw several books for sale they had prices and descriptions but no way i could see to open the add to order? i'm anxious to hear from you as i will be leaving for the rest of the day shortly tkx
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It will be 24 hours at 2:pm today and I have not heard from you. what is the problem I understand its Sunday and if no one is working today then you need to let me know. I need the information as I stated on your form ASP Thank You
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
Are you wanting to know where to go to get the books to look up the prices for your dolls?