How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a royal Minton footed vase with some flower on the

Customer Question

I have a royal Minton footed vase with some flower on the front and the base is rimmed with a gold trim on the back it says royal Minton made in England with a A mark . The color of the vase is kinda a cream color and just a few flowers
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

There is nothing here if you had intended to add pictures. Maybe try again?It works best if you add one, hit send, then do the next.