Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I bought a house a few years ago and just the other day way

Customer Question

I bought a house a few years ago and just the other day way back in the attic I found a model Prospector 8200 by Creative Marketing Concepts. Searching online I have only found some court records from Nebraska where companies are being granted permission to use the 'automatic dialing/announcing device'. I found two such records both from Nebraska (I'm in Phoenix Arizona) one from 1983 and the other from 1984. I'm wondering how I can find out if it is of any value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.

If there is not another one to compare sales from there is no way to give the current market value. We can however give you an idea based on past experience with like items an idea of what to sell it for. If you like? If so can you send a picture?