Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Thank you appraisal, my mom also has many statues want to

Customer Question

thank you for your appraisal, my mom also has many statues want to see there values
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
.

.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
How is this marked and what size is it?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
well thank you for the quick response, have to find out how it is marked, its an Italian artist, she has many of these rare statues

Hello

.
.
.
.

yes, if you can give me the makers name off the bottom, I can value this one figurine on this question. I need to know what size this is also.

Glenda

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Glenda the statues my mom has are many copodiamonte from Italy they are really in amazing condition and the detail is also amazing, can you give me a bal park on what these statues go for

Hello

Yes, I can if you can give me an idea of how big they are and do you know about what the age is?

Glenda