Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Looking on 2 Japanese silk panels. The larger one with the

Customer Question

Looking for appraisal on 2 Japanese silk panels. The larger one with the cherry blossoms is about 7 feet high by 7 feet wide. The smaller one is about 7 feet high by 3 feet wide. Apparently they were sent over by someone during the war to get them out of the country and went to an import/export lady here in Wisconsin. They are all silk in good condition except for the holes around the edges where I believe it was probably taken off the canvas when it was sent to the US. The first photos will be up the big one with the cherry blossoms II photos will be the smaller one with the lotus.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any update?
Expert:  Robert S. replied 7 months ago.

I've just your follow up question about the silks, thanks for asking me about them, however these are a little outside my area of expertise and so I'll opt out so another expert can help you.

You don't have to do anything your end. Theywill contact you when they have an answer for you.

Best wishes,
Robert.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you Robert I appreciate your honesty you are my favorite so I will continue to send things to you but I will look forward to somebody else letting me know about those
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have not received a response after Robert S forwarded to new expert, please advise. Thank you.