Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is an rough value of a shefield silver plated butter

Customer Question

what is an rough value of a shefield silver plated butter knife with hallmarks A&D, S, hour glass
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Sheffield butter knife.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the mark, and I'll identify it for you and give you a value.

Many thanks,
Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes. Thanks R.