AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.

I have a taoistry made in france with markings GOBLYS (A)

Customer Question

i have a taoistry made in france with markings GOBLYS (A) aprox 2"+5" veary old but in veary good shape
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

This would actually be a vintage piece, rather than antique, made in France in the mid to late 20th century.

These resell in the $50-$100 range, depending on the image. (I only got a partial photo.)

I am sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

I see you have not yet accepted or rated my answer. Do you have further questions on these items?

How do I rate an answer?

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five faces located under each answer. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. If the value of your question is more than the value of your deposit, then your deposit will be applied toward the balance due and the remainder will be debited from your previously specified payment method. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer.