Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Thanks...I have the L. C. Renart 'Woman with Parrot'; signed

Customer Question

Thanks...I have the L. C. Renart 'Woman with Parrot'; signed and imounted in a
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: landscape" frame...the woman and parrot are turned 90 degrees to the right...nicely framed, matted, etc. It was a favorite of my late wife. I'm wonder what the going price is? thanks, ed sstone
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's in fine mentioned, it is signed...although not numbered. I believe it is a litho.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** is very well mounted and matted and framed. I just took it off the wall...there is nothing written on the back of the thing that covers the back of the work. I just don't have time to disassemble it from the frame to answer your questions. The subject is 22 1/2" wide x 17" high; was purchased at an antique auction ten to fifteen years ago; is in 'mint' condition. So...with regrets for now, perhaps when I get time...can see if it has anything on the backside of the work. So, for now...looks like we'll have to close...thanks much for your time and I'll get back later. Ed Stone PS: I'll be happy to call you, if you like.

I meant just to photograph any labels that might be on the back of the framing, not the art. You can add any photos of the art, signatures and back of framing now if you'd like.