LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Princess beanie baby, Not sure what you mean, I am not sure

Customer Question

Princess beanie baby
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Not sure what you mean
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I am not sure what to look for
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Ty produced two versions of the Princess beanie baby. The first version had a tush tag that said it contained PVC pellets The second version contained PE pellets. This is the material inside of the beanie bear. The Princess Beanie Baby Bear was produced in honor or Princess Diana. If the Ty hang tag in the ear (the heart shaped tag) is in mint condition - there are no bends, creases or tears to the tag the first version PVC pellets has a value of 45.00 today the second version with PE pellets has a value of 25.00 both versions must have mint hang tags in the ears. Years ago the market demand was there and these had very much higher values today the market fell and these do not command the values they used to have.

If I may be of further assistance please let me know. I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site.

Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.