Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Happy 4th! My parents have a beautiful old bow front china

Customer Question

Happy 4th! My parents have a beautiful old bow front china hutch with leaded and beveled glass and amber glass bullseye on the side. Can you tell me approximate year and worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the hutch and any marks or labels.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Did the pics come thru? Mom and dad have had this piece approx 30 years and it originally came from the east coast if that helps.

No, the pictures did not come through.

If the Add Files feature does not work, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.