LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Estimated value of a pair of lamps. I have attached a photo

Customer Question

estimated value of a pair of lamps. I have attached a photo of the female figural lamp, but I also have the male lamp.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** would be happy to help you. Again ceramic or porcelain? how tall is this lamp and are there any markings on the these lamps? The male and female set lamps one went on an end table to for the woman of the home and the man had the male lamp by his chair. These were common during the 1940-1950s when couples would sit and read.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
here are a few more photos.

Thank you for these very helpful

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Name is Brucken. Appear to be ceramic. 32-1/2" from top to bottom, where shade attachesto lamp.

Thank you these are 1940-50s German lamps value is 75.00 each and for insurance purposes 95.00 each They appear to be in good condition for age. To sell the pair - value 175.00-200.00 Thank you for sharing these.

If I may be of further assistance please let me know. I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site.

Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.