Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a set of china called Fransiscan Hunnington.

Customer Question

I have a set of china called Fransiscan Hunnington. Masterpiece its white with silver trim and what looks crystal with it. I know ut was purchased in 1948 but the set isnt complete approx 50 pieces and Im not sure if the crystal pieces came with the china or was purchased seperately. I havre an idea what the china is worth nut not thr crystal can you help please? Thanks Jill Phar
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.