Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting that I inherited from my grandparents, but

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a painting that I inherited from my grandparents, but I don't know the name, the artist, the value, etc... :-) I am considering selling it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a photo.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: All I know is that it is an antique.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: At one time I thought it was Girl At The Well, but apparently not.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.