Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 5 prints by C M Coolidge 16 x 12 given to my Father-

Customer Question

I have 5 prints by C M Coolidge 16 x 12 given to my Father- law when he worked at B & B. Mr Kenny pres of B&B was a friend of his. The prints of the dogs are in excellent condition. I have some of the Nativity scenes he sent out as Christmas cards to the employees.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Could you give me a dollar amount of what they might be worth.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the prints,
signature and back of prints where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.