rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have two art Al rschfeld. A picture by a Haitian artist

Customer Question

I have two art Al Hirschfeld. A picture by a Haitian artist named J. Chamberlain. Another painting I can not make out the artist but my mother had insurance on it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.

There is one photo here, so I will assess that one. You can start a new question for the others.

This painting is a print of a painting done in 1640 by Flemish Baroque artist Peter Paul Rubens titled Four Studies of the Head of a Moor.

The original hangs in The Royal Museum of Fine Arts in Brussels, Belgium.

This print has been reproduced as home decor by many different companies over the years. This print has a current value of $60 to $75.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.