LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a pottery ring cake pan passed down to oldest child.

Customer Question

I have a pottery ring cake pan passed down to oldest child. I found a pic of it and if that is the same as mine, it was made by Randolph Christ between 1786 - 1821. I am interested in knowing the value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Randolph Christ was a master potter and retired in 1821 after teaching many the art of making many different molded pieces. This is a rare ring pan as not many survived through and years. If your pan is in perfect condition they value in todays market is 450-475.00 the cokor, age and condition has everything to do with the value. Very nice pan and rare to see outside of museums in Salem. If you wish to sell this I would suggest sites like. Etsy.com. rubylane.com. goantiques.com. all of these cater to thw higher end antiques a.d harx to find pieces. If you are looking to insure this piece the value would be 550.00 for insurance purposes. Thank you for sharing thi item. Vwry nice family heirloom.