Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Glenda, This next piece is simliar to the other. It is a

Customer Question

Glenda,
This next piece is simliar to the other. It is a oval piece that is 6/ 1/2 inches on the long side and 4 inches on the short side. It is 3 inches deep
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello
.

The Notched, Oval Serving Bowl, Cut Crystal has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $175.00-200.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally.
.

As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. We are independent appraisers who are verified to answer questions for the Just Answer site.
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. You must click one of the stars ( or rate expert ) in order for us to be compensated for answering your question.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
Please Rate this in order for me to get credit for my work from the Justanswer site.