Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a royal doulton cream colored pitcher, hexagonal with

Customer Question

I have a royal doulton cream colored pitcher, hexagonal with a different scene of a monk on each of the sides & above each monk at the top of the piece is a scene of a window with a grate as you would see in a monk's cell. Surrounding the inside top of the pitcher are small
Clusters of bells. From the mark at the bottom it dates from between 1902 -1922.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am unable to see your response if you sent one. My card has been charged so I would appreciate any information you can provide regarding this pitcher

I am asking for more information before I answer. It is necessary to see pictures of the pitcher and of the mark on the bottom before I can give a value. Adding photos does not cost anything extra.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I WILL ATTEMPT TO SEND PHOTOS

If the Add Files feature on your screen does not work for you, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.