LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

We have four serving pieces of coin silver we inherited from

Customer Question

We have four serving pieces of coin silver we inherited from our grandparents... a wedding gift to them circa 1910-15. The pieces are ornately etched with ship designs. There are no makers mark only "SF Cali" We would like to know a value for the set.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please send the photos to ***@******.*** and in the email please put "for laytanya65" and they will forward the photos to me. I will post back here as soon as I get the photos. Thank you look forward to seeing these.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Tanya... Will do now.

thank you I will post back when I receive them It can take up to a day r two to have the company forward them to me so I will be watching for the photos.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok, thank you.

you're welcome

I have the photos and am going over them now. Thank you

The four pieces are a spoon and fork, cake server and pie server. The coin silver pieces with ship detail were a set done to be given as wedding gifts and anniversaries. the value on the set you have is 350.00= the value of coin silver and the historic value of such a unique set. SF Cali is San Fransisco California and from a member of the yacht clubhouse where these were sold to members of the time. Looks to be in good condition I did not see damage to the pieces or deep scaring in the usage of the pieces.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site.

Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.