Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

My mother passed a framed painting on porsilon of "Rose" (a

Customer Question

My mother passed a framed painting on porsilon of "Rose" (a beautiful lady with a rose in her hair) down to me. It is a Wagner in its original frame. The actual picture showing is 4 1/2 by 3 1/4 ". The frame is 13 1/2 by 12 ". Can you please tell me anything about it ? I could send you a picture of it if you would like.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature to add a pictures.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am having a problem sending the picture from my Iphone to my e-mail. Doyou have a suggestion?

If you email, you must email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.