Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Curio #7245... Regina finish, gpld hand painted on carved

Customer Question

Curio #7245... Regina finish, gpld hand painted on carved detail Mirrod back
#1529 Regina wood mirrored back curio console,
Ivory fabric in metal grilled doors Console commode Pine, Heather pine Blue trim physcial distress Hand decorated.
Both excellent conditon
#5117 round cocktail table, glass on top. A little wear on edges of top but all the hand painted is entact
Lynete ****************
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I have decided to NOT continue with your appraisel process. A friend in Milwaukee has a connection to sell my furniture..He has someone already interested in curio and console. I do so appreciate you replying to my request. I will keep your service in mind for future questions.

Hello

Ok, thank you. You might want to contact customer service and cancel this.

.

1(###) ###-####/p>

Glenda