Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We aren't sure where to begin. Our names are Jan & Jude. We

Customer Question

We aren't sure where to begin. Good morning Pearl. Our names are Jan & Jude. We have a good morning prayer we aren't sure where to begin we have several pieces that we have questions about we just really kind of discovered him a day or two ago I'm currently as we speak we're looking at a a little cocktail Fork that has the nobility in the 4 crowns on the back of it it's time
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I'm sorry this is the first time I've used the microphone on my little tablet here so yeah we have several pieces that we have questions on we just discovered this book actually over at my dad's we've been cleaning his house out he's in a nursing home now but all these things have come for my grandmother rude and I do have the American antiques hardback book my grandmother would have given me several pieces of furniture and she's giving me a lot of her silverware and different things but just as we got to looking through the book we've we've seen her crate all we've seen a rocking chair I have a secretary's Cherry secretary's desk it looks like it possibly Chippendale that it looks like the one on on page 54 and this hardback book but except mine's a little bit more detailed in better shape and I also have a whole dining room trying to cabinet above a dining room table with all the chairs and the looks like to make them the table bigger so like I said whatever pieces that we don't know what we've got here not so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed
I'm not sure who's to redonda next
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am waiting but moving around.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of the entire desk as well as the back?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0