Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Georgetown mahogany 5 drawer dresser lot # 407 1140

Customer Question

I have a Georgetown mahogany 5 drawer dresser lot #(###) ###-####carved shell with queen Ann legs
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have had it for 40 years and I bought it used and the lady thought her mom bought it new somewhere between 1948 - 1956
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: That's all th info I have I think the lot # ***** gave you should help I hope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising furniture for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0