Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two chairs from my great grandparents in Minnesota.

Customer Question

I have two chairs from my great grandparents in Minnesota. They appear to be walnut with cloth seats and backs. One of them is a rocker. There is a list of letters and numbers carved into the inside of one of the rocker panels. MNO29 0000 AEO 131. I can send pictures. perhaps from the early 1900s or late 1800s
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think the wood has been refinished - but I had them re-upholstered about 10 yrs ago.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the chairs and any marks, labels or writing.