rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have set of wizard of oz plates purchased Bradford

Customer Question

I have set of wizard of oz plates purchased Bradford exchange in 70s also three micheal Jordan plates. what aprox. are they worth and how would you sell also have lots of toys who would I contact to try to sell in your opinion.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

The Bradford Exchange Wizard of Oz plates have a value of $10.00 each on average. The three Micheal Jordan plates are valued at $12 to $16.00 each.

The best thing to do in your case is to go to and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign the plate collections to them. You could also sell them on Ebay if you have the time or inclination to do that.

The best auction for vintage toys is Bertoia Auctions.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.